Sports Junkie. Noodle Lover. Hopeless Wanderer.
- Born in Washington, D.C., raised in Beltsville, Maryland and Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil). I speak both Portuguese and English fluently, and have dual citizenship in both the US and Brazil.
- I am extremely passionate about D.C. sports teams. ESPECIALLY, the Washington Nationals baseball team. My emotional and mental well-being is affected by their wins and losses.
- I am OCD about planning and scheduling. I currently have 6 (SIX) different color coded calendars.
- I started an online book club called: “The Prose Hoes Book Club”. Our club members love discussing books online, and also enjoy taking “field trips” to book signings/author events all over the country!
- I have a hummus obsession. As in, I’m seriously considering marrying a chickpea.
- Favorite Series ( This is like Sophie’s Choice): Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling (Always.), Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz, Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward, ANYTHING by Lisa Kleypas, Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning, Any Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout (seriously, she has too many good ones), Experiment in Terror by Karina Halle, Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker, and the Temptation series by Ella Frank.
- Favorite Book Genre(s): Young Adult, Historical Fiction (including Romance), Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction, Dystopian, Humor, and Suspense. I’m open to all genres, as long as it is Fiction.
- Favorite Movie: The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy–I can watch them over and over again!
- Favorite TV Shows: Outlander, Poldark, FIREFLY (best show EVER), LOST, Sherlock, Dr. Who, Game of Thrones, Key & Peele, and New Girl.
- Favorite Band: Coldplay, Mumford & Sons, Mayer Hawthorne, The Civil Wars, The Lone Bellow, and Pentatonix.
- Favorite Starbucks Drink: Peppermint Mocha! (all year round)
- Favorite Hobby: Other than reading? Watching Sports (primarily Baseball, Football, Soccer, and Hockey).
- Favorite Day of the Week: Tuesday. (That’s when new music and books are normally released!)
- Favorite Season: Autumn. I love the fall foliage!
- Favorite Vacation Memory: England trip in 2007. I spent 2 weeks living in London, and traveling throughout England, visiting historical sites. It was AMAZING! (My trip to Italy with Karina Halle comes in a close second!)
Want to Connect?